Private Ski Lake Community with Home for Sale in FLORIDA

Hi,
I am a retired professional wakeboarder and love water-sports!!! I am now a realtor and I am trying to help a client find a private ski lake with an active slalom community. Anyone have any leads? Thank you!
gilski

Comments

• MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,545 Mega Baller
    Check this site:

https://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Real_Estate

Also, at one time there were two entire lakes for sale at Ski Paradise in Mulberry, FL. I don't know if they sold yet or not.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• dave2balldave2ball Posts: 1,130 Crazy Baller
    @MISkier last I spoke to the owners no they have not and this was a couple of weeks ago.
    Would be a great ski community if it stays the same concept as now.
    MISkierMichaelWiebe
  • emilydurhamemilydurham Posts: 2
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 1,249 Mega Baller
    A beautiful home is being listed at Cedar Ridge! Don’t have the details yet but will share when I do!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 591 Mega Baller
    @emilydurham CK out SIA61906 Private ski lake for sale in northern FL.I am not a fan of FL however I know what price to buy that property at and how to develop it and come out of the deal with a good place to ski.Good luck.........

Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota

• gilskigilski Posts: 9 Baller
    I will soon be selling a house outside of Houston, Texas in Lago Santa Fe a four-lake development that hosted Nationals and the US Open in 2002, 2003.