BOATS BOATS BOATS

bananaronbananaron Posts: 549 Mega Baller

My local MC dealer in MN. has this prostar for sale and you can have it the end of summer.I really think the price of boats has gone up a little the past 20yrs.WOW......If anyone has a boat they want to sell contact me soon otherwise I guesss I will take up bridge and golf at the local country club.
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
Mike Gile

Comments

• AndreAndre Posts: 1,786 Mega Baller
    Must be pristine! :)
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
  • MitchellMMitchellM Posts: 136 Baller
    Hardly a "new" boat if it will be pulling tournaments all summer.
  • MitchellMMitchellM Posts: 136 Baller
    Couple of nice boats just went up on SIA from California. I'd rather take a chance on this barely used boat.
    https://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=63361
    braindamage
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 6,066 Mega Baller
    My bro bought a '15 MC new with the 6.2 for $70's. I thought that was a lot at the time. I really can't fathom today's boat prices. My last ride was a 2000 bubble butt bought in 2010 with 84 hours for $17K (strangely sold after 11 years for $21K). The most I ever spent for a ski boat. $39K is the biggest spend so far on a vehicle--2011 Porsche Panamera Turbo bought 2 years ago.
    I make a decent income, but no way I could justify a new, or even most used boats today. Too many other financial obligations in life.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    bananaronswc5150Skoot1123
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 1,200 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @6ball That Porsche new today is 180K
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 6,066 Mega Baller
    @ETskier wise man!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die