Phenomenal service from Performance Ski and Surf

marknmarkn Posts: 529 Mega Baller
The customer service from Perfski is the best. I sent an e-mail regarding availability and received an immediate response. Placed an order this morning (with free shipping and I live in Clermont!!) and received Fed Ex tracking info this afternoon. These guys are amazing. (Special thanks to Mike M. for his help). Bill Porter and his staff really care about skiers, keeping us on the water and providing the best products and service on the planet. There is no better place to "gear-up" for skiing than Performance Ski and Surf!!
swc5150Bruce_ButterfieldHortonski6jonesCnewbertALPJrdrewskierjp

Comments

• kckc Posts: 341 Crazy Baller
    @markn I agree. Bill, Mike, and everyone at Performance are awesome to deal with!
  • TELTEL Posts: 444 Crazy Baller
    You live in Clermont and you had it shipped? It's a
    40 minuet drive to the store
  • perfskiperfski Posts: 128 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @markn thanks for your words.... the best part of this entire post is that I didn't have to rebuild the boot.....which I will always do for you.....but.....well you get it. BP
    drew
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,814 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I’m partial to Danielle.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • bikesrusbikesrus Posts: 73 Baller
    One of my favorite places to visit in Orlando (the other two being LaPoints and Disneyworld)
  • perfskiperfski Posts: 128 Water Ski Industry Professional
    edited May 17
    @lpskier For what its worth....I'm partial to Danielle too...although Mike.....he has the knowledge I only wish I had...
    lpskier
  • BugHunterBugHunter Posts: 31 Baller
    Ordered on-line yesterday morning. Got a call around noon that one of the items was on back order and a similar item was proposed.
    Received the order this afternoon, replacement item is as expected.
    Perfect!
    markn
  • marknmarkn Posts: 529 Mega Baller
    @TEL , yeah feel kind of guilty. Drove to the shop Sunday and forgot they were closed. When I ordered, I asked what shipping would be...free. Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Love PerfSki!
    TEL
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 817 Crazy Baller
    Danielle is great! She helped me last month to get a Radar Vapor boot. She’s very attentive.
  • Not_The_PugNot_The_Pug Posts: 678 Crazy Baller
    More great service from Performance! Spoke with Bill. Instead of leaving me on hold, he was going to check if they had in stock XS gloves for the wife. Called right back and having them drop shipped from the factory.
    markn
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 1,234 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I ordered 50 red Radar slalom buoys from Mike late Tuesday afternoon. They will be delivered today. I only do business with Performance. I’ve been a customer of theirs for over 20 years. It’s also awesome to do business with a company where you can actually talk to the owner.
    markn