Steady Pass Cruse control

GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 283 Solid Baller
I have never heard of Steady Pass, anyone have any info on this system and maybe contact info? Thanks so much.

Comments

• BroussardBroussard Posts: 765 Mega Baller
    @GregDavis I have never heard of Steady Pass before, but was able to find their website through a Google search. There is a "Contact Us" form on the site.
    http://steadypass.com/
    Andre Broussard | Action Water Sports | WakeHouse | SkiBennetts |
  • DFWskierDFWskier Posts: 21 Baller
    I've followed that thread on Team Talk few years. It will not be ZO, SG or PP good. But its a cheap option.
  • HucklefinHucklefin Posts: 33 Baller
    @GregDavis I have had steadypass installed in my boat for two seasons ('85 S&S), and have it now in a Prostar 205 '94 which I have not run yet. Do you have any specific questions about it? Basically my wife and I were super new to skiing and didn't feel like spending $1500 on speed control for the boat that I had paid $2k for. It works fine for 1/3 the price, if you're a good skier, buy perfect pass. If you aren't serious and just want something that holds speed so you aren't messing with the throttle, that's what its for.

I will be buying perfect pass next year.
    aupatking
  • GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 283 Solid Baller
    Thanks so much Hucklefin, I've had PP, when it first came out n 1997, and through the years until 2006, when we switched to Zero. I'm very familiar, with both systems. I have a 2022 Ski Nautique, for serious skiing. I just purchased a 1997 Nautique as a 2nd boat for pulling grandchildren and recreational skiers, I had never heard of steadypass. Humm. but I think steady pass, would be just fine for the 1997 Nautique. Thanks so much appreciate
    the input.
  • GaryJanzigGaryJanzig Posts: 197 Baller
    @GregDavis Get Perfect Pass Stargazer with zbox. Too nice of a boat not to.
    BrennanKMN
  • GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 283 Solid Baller
    Don't need pp, not going to use boat for slalom course skiing.

• Keith_MenardKeith_Menard Posts: 816 Mega Baller
    The marriage saver....AHAHAHAHA! That's AWESOME!

BobFdbaconaz
  • raynrayn Posts: 430 Solid Baller
    I think perfect pass original tag line was ‘cheaper than a divorce’
    Ray Newmark -
    Keith_Menard
  • GaryJanzigGaryJanzig Posts: 197 Baller
    A 1997 Ski Nautique is too good of a boat to not put Perfect Pass on it.
    WindsurfnutBrennanKMNDragoHucklefin