Nautique 200 zr4 oil filter lines

oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,889 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited June 5 in Boat Talk
Anyone have a picture or can help with a 2021 200 with zr4. Bil removed the filter adapter lines and we are unsure which goes where. One of the lines has a blue collar on it- currently he has it in the outer position but got an oil pressure alarm.

Chuck P
Not a mechanic but I play one at home

Comments

• DWDW Posts: 2,516 Mega Baller
    You should be able to compare the remote filter block to the oil filter engine block adapter hose fitting locations if you don’t get any feedback.
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,889 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited June 6
    It isn't quite that simple unfortunately. One line goes into the bottom of the pan after going through the oil cooler and the other goes to a wart that comes off the block. It isn't like a 5.7l remote filter.

Based on some info I got elsewhere I think they are reversed, but I would like to see a picture or get info from pcm/nautique before I have him reverse them. I don't want to be responsible for messing up his boat.
    Chuck P
  • XpropmanXpropman Posts: 31 Baller
    @ old Jeep
    Call me I’ll tell you the fix.
    863-6zero5-zero34zero.
    Followup. Hoses were backwards, all is good.
    Chuck P
  • RednucleusRednucleus Posts: 820 Mega Baller
    Is it just me, or does it seem kind of fishy that Xpropman wants you to call him for the fix. I have seen this same response from him in other threads several times now. Why would you not just post "the fix" for all to benefit from. Feels like when I get an EMail - open now you're a contest winner!
    oldjeep
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 817 Crazy Baller
    @Rednucleus Skip Dunlap worked for Nautique for over 30 years and knows more about those boats than anyone on the planet. He is a valuable resource and very honest, I’d trust him with my life. No need to be concerned.
    Bruce_Butterfield
    @Rednucleus
    Yeah, I thought it was weird too
    Chuck P
  • InboardfixInboardfix Posts: 133 Baller
    @dvskier I agree w/everything in your post except the 30 year comment. Skip has well over 40 and probably closer to 50 years w/CC/Nautique. If he suggests I call, I call.
    thager
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 817 Crazy Baller
    You really couldn’t find a better Nautique expert.