KD Skis

WolfeieWolfeie Posts: 186 Baller
Just wondering if any baller out there was skiing on the Platinum and switched to the Titanium? I have been on the Platinum for a couple of years and do like the ski. I turned 65 last year and lowered my boat speed from 34 to 32 mph. The larger "sweetspot" on the Titanium seems intriguing.
Brad Wolfe - Ski West Village, Arvin, Ca; Radar Pro Build, SN 200, I can see Ball of Spray headquarters from my lake house.

Comments

• bigtex2011bigtex2011 Posts: 719 Mega Baller
    i am interest in this ski as well.
  • scuppersscuppers Posts: 572 Crazy Baller
    I tried one - on the $75. test program. It skis like a Connelly. Stops on a dime! Turns quick but over all not for me. Well made and good looking ski.
    Chuck Link, Deland Florida
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,840 Mega Baller
    They have a 15% off sale going through June 12
  • WolfeieWolfeie Posts: 186 Baller
    Yes I know about the 15% sale, that is what peaked my interest. Not the most popular selling ski, so it is hard to get feedback. Horton gave it a good review last year. I do like my Platinum, but got the 2 year ski itch. My onside on the Platinum is wicked, offside good but not like onside. Going to move increase DFT a little this weekend to give it a try.
    Brad Wolfe - Ski West Village, Arvin, Ca; Radar Pro Build, SN 200, I can see Ball of Spray headquarters from my lake house.