Good mooring cover for an '06 Malibu Response LXI

jmac2582jmac2582 Posts: 2
Just picked up a new to me '06 Malibu Response LXI that has a cover that has seen better days. Went out to look around and there are a ton of cover options that seem like they might fit and might makes me nervous. Anyone have a recommendation that they can share?

Comments

• ETskierETskier Posts: 174 Baller
    If you want a great full to the chines cover, go with Tumac from Skip Dunlap.
  • MastercrafterMastercrafter Posts: 390 Crazy Baller
    Skiboatcovers.com makes great custom covers. While Skips are nice, I don’t particularly care for the Non-breathable material he uses.
  • brodybrody Posts: 360 Solid Baller
    Evolution boat covers. He used to make factory covers for Malibu. Just tell him make model and year
  • VermontSkierVermontSkier Posts: 58 Baller
    edited June 18
    I just ordered a Westland custom fit cover for my 02 Malibu Sportster through Bald Mikes. They should have the 06 LXI pattern as well. It is sunbrella and fits great. I was going to order from skiboatcovers.com but they are 8-10 weeks out right now. My Westland cover took about 2 weeks to show up.
  • APBAPB Posts: 444 Crazy Baller
    Outer Armor from Commercial Sewing is my favorite! The one i picked up from SWS Marine Group in Saskatoon has been great for my 2008 Response.
  • jmac2582jmac2582 Posts: 2
    Thank you all for the information. Great stuff!