Video Gates

lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,912 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
For all you record tournament organizers, I highly recommend downloading the FREE Video Gates program. It is sooooo much better than a DVR. It’s simple and it’s FREE! Did I mention it’s FREE?
John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly

Comments

• JackQJackQ Posts: 523 Open or Level 9 Skier
    I have used at two tournaments, and it is a big improvement. It allows you to ditch the DVR, and with two $15 interface cards and an old (or new) windows computer you are up and running. Reviewing is easy, but the judges need to do so before the preset period (30sec typically) and then if you hit pause you can go frame by frame or slow motion. Additionally if you allow the replay to run until the end, the video clip is saved to a Videogatges/review file if need later for a challenge, etc
    Zman
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 1,240 Mega Baller
    Not really free as you need a pc and video capture cards! I am putting it together for our next tourney! But the ease of review will be priceless!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
  • dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 570 Crazy Baller
    I agree with Mike. I guess there is a pylon in that picture somewhere. Please save room for the tow rope and room to walk around the pylon without busting a knee cap.
    jayski
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,912 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @teammalibu Pylon? I thought that was the trolling motor…
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    BlueSki
  • dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 570 Crazy Baller
    Might be a Christmas tree with really bad decorations.
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,910 Mega Baller
    ...quite expensive decorations! How much money on that pylon?
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!