Kaiafas Battle Pro Am

HortonHorton Posts: 32,819 Administrator
edited July 10 in Videos, Photos & Media

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

skialexALPJr

Comments

• NaterNater Posts: 34 Baller
    edited July 9
    Does anyone know if the tournament in France is webcasted? I heard some of the other pros are skiing there instead of Kaiafas.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 32,819 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

• Woodybc62Woodybc62 Posts: 70 Baller
    Enjoyed the webcast and it sounds like the pros were treated like pros! First class. Weird I haven’t seen anything on BOS about French Malibu event that many pros attended instead of this? Any one know much? I saw some scores.
    Andre
  • lcarneslcarnes Posts: 124 Solid Baller
    Will Asher: "This has been the best week of our life." From the webcast, the vibe appeared to be fun and energizing. Plus, the throne was a very clever idea. I can see a lot of people attending in person next year. Well done!
    AndreWish
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,531 Mega Baller
    That girl can play that Sax

Dave Island- Princeton Lakes

skialex
  • NaterNater Posts: 34 Baller
    @Woodybc62 ….. French Malibu - Nate ran 41 Off in all three rounds to take 1st. Dane took second with a score of [email protected] I think someone else tied with Dane for 2nd but not sure who.
    Woodybc62
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,910 Mega Baller
    What an ambiance around the starting dock for the finals! I.m sure it was a fun week for the skiers both in Greece an Italy.
    Congrats to Matteo,@Luzz ,great skiing!
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
    skialex
  • Woodybc62Woodybc62 Posts: 70 Baller
    @nater I see JT tied for second. Happy for him. Really high scores for him 3, 2.5 and 4 at 41.
    Nater
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 845 Mega Baller
    @MrJones the San Gervasio Pro Am and Kaiafas Battle Pro Am were both part of the Waterski Pro Tour sanctioned by IWWF. Events with the same discipline are not allowed to overlap on dates.

The Malibu Open Lacanau is affiliated with World WaterSkiers and was part of the World Water Skiers Overall Tour.
    Andre Broussard | Action Water Sports | WakeHouse | SkiBennetts |
    AndreNater
  • mcskier41mcskier41 Posts: 80 Baller
    Here are the slalom finals. Nice little break from T Lightfoot
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,969 Mega Baller
    World WaterSkiers still hasn't posted results on their webpage for that tourney. Would love to see the full results without having to rifle through youtube vids.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • kckc Posts: 363 Crazy Baller

Here you go @UWSkier
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,969 Mega Baller
    Thanks @kc Was wondering if Manon would be skiing her home site.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • Vernon ReeveVernon Reeve Posts: 129 Baller
    I wonder how many pros found out which one Nate was going to be at before deciding which one to go to:)
    AndreDrago
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,910 Mega Baller
    Is there really enough room for 2 Pro waterski associations in this world? And how can you ski for both? Nate and others were at San Gervasio and France next week.
    Anyone know the prize money that was awarded at Kaifas? Was supposed to be the biggest payout for the season...
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
    robmollysilverlake
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,531 Mega Baller
    @andre Its 3 if you count Nautique who isnt part of either tour

Dave Island- Princeton Lakes

• KiwiskierKiwiskier Posts: 8 Baller
    [email protected] 10.25 is a Very high cut to make the final at the French open , is this the highest cut to a final of 8 in history ??
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 5,291 Mega Baller
    @Andre in the old pro tour days this happened so it isn't new. The $ available and quality of event would dictate if there is room available for two competing tours. Probably in the best interest of the athletes for there to be 2 competing events will drive larger prize pots.