Lewis Smith Lake, AL - Waterskiing options?

hello All - we are planning a Vacation on Lewis Smith Lake in AL. We haven't booked but wanted to check in with the BOS community. I know nothing of the area but I was told there were two courses there, one near the Rock Creek Marina area and the other IDK. I would be great to connect with some skiers while we are out there and get a few pulls.

Any Info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Timr71Timr71 Posts: 66 Baller
    Hi @thepacerdude, I was hoping that someone else with more information than I have would have replied by now. I'm down in Birmingham, about an hour south of Smith Lake, but it's not our home lake. My son's girlfriend's family have a house there though. I have heard of the course across from Rock Creek Marina too, but I have never laid eyes on it. And I did some searching around to see if I could find some confirmation that it's actually in the water, but no dice so far. When are you planning on being here? I might get up there sometime soon. Where are you looking to stay on the lake? Hope all is going well. I'll do what I can to help out. -Tim
  • RINLERINLE Posts: 63 Baller
    I hear there are some small ski lakes neat it, so that might be a reason you not getting any responses. I might call Rambo Marine in Huntsville and see if they can connect you with someone down there.
    BG1