For Sale: 2022 MasterCraft Prostar

austinhamiaustinhami Posts: 2 New Baller
edited July 20 in Stuff For Sale
Located in College Station, TX, this 2022 Prostar has only been used on a private ski lake and stored in a closed-in boat house on a lift. After each ski day, the boat was thoroughly cleaned and all maintenance was performed meticulously as per the manual's instructions. It has a 6.0L engine, bimini top, and boat cover. This boat also increases your slalom PB by 4 buoys, trick PB by 150 points, and jump PB by 25 feet so shoot me a message if you're interested in upping your ski game!

The boat will become available to buy in October, at which time it will have approximately 450 hours.

Asking $92,000

Additional features:
- warranty for engine, interior, and screen
- single axle MasterCraft trailer
- spare tire
- zero off speed control
- LCD tough screen
- heated seats (both driver and passenger seats)
- heater
- ski racks (port and starboard)
- MTS ballast system
- removable rear seating
- activ-view elite mirror
- teak platform

NandoBlueSkiSkoot1123Broussard

Comments

• MitchellMMitchellM Posts: 156 Solid Baller
    Nice boat. Do you have a photo of the original sticker listing price and options?
  • skiermanbradskiermanbrad Posts: 26 Baller
    edited July 20
    "This boat also increases your slalom PB by 4 buoys, trick PB by 150 points, and jump PB by 25 feet so shoot me a message if you're interested in upping your ski game!"

Nice salesmanship. :D

bthotu
    dbaconazaustinhami
  • sunperchsunperch Posts: 297 Crazy Baller
    @austinhami How about letting your parents bring that boat to Enid and Conroe for us to test drive??
  • hemlockhemlock Posts: 202 Baller
    edited July 21
    I don't know anything about the safety stuff... but come on. Move the stickers somewhere else out of the way.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,800 Mega Baller
    @hemlock like on the A-pillar?
    Crazy
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 574 Mega Baller
    Man 450 hrs on a new boat.I ski 2 times a day here in MN and it would take me yrs to put 450 hrs on a boat.Beautiful boat and would love to own it however that price for a boat that gets used a few months in this cold climate does not make any sense.Prices are crazy!! Good luck I am sure you will find a buyer.......
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
    ISP6ballaustinhami
  • chrislandychrislandy Posts: 373 Crazy Baller
    @bananaron I would assume given the other pictures, its a private ski club boat. 450hrs isn't that much in a year when shared between a few people and members club boats will do 80-100hrs a week during the summer
    austinhami
  • shufflehuffshufflehuff Posts: 23 Baller
    Given the boat location, colors, and the trailer in the background of one of the pictures I would bet that this is the Texas A&M University Water Ski Club boat. They rotate boats often. I have met a few of the members/officers of the club in the past. Great group of people. They certainly care for their boats and based on what I have seen, the new owner of this boat will be very happy.
    austinhami
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 182 Baller
    Yeah all those safety stickers are overkill. I removed half of the ones on my boat before I got it wet!
    austinhamiskierjp
  • LarsLars Posts: 244 Solid Baller
    @hemlock @ironhorse They must have increased the safety labels after they lost that X-45 personal injury lawsuit. The stickers now show where people are allowed to be seated underway.
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 983 Mega Baller
    Are those tv’s in between the ski racks?
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 803 Mega Baller
    @LoopSki Those are access panels to be able to service the ski racks. The internals or "guts" of the ski rack are now between the hull and deck as opposed to being exposed on the 2014-2020 ProStar.
    Andre Broussard | Action Water Sports | WakeHouse | SkiBennetts |
    robmollysilverlake
  • BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 975 Mega Baller
    I peeled off all the goofy safety stickers, so now my boat obviously isn’t as dangerous. Hope it sells, that’s a sharp pro star.
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 983 Mega Baller
    Loving the interior on the newer prostar but not at these prices. My 17’ will hopefully last the long haul.
    austinhami
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 6,131 Mega Baller
    My ski team boat didn't look like that! '82 stars n stripes, puke yellow with brown metal-flake--2000 hours
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Mastercrafteraustinhami2Valve
  • wakeraiderwakeraider Posts: 2 New Baller
    How is MasterCraft treating these boats on warranty transfer? Is it like the ski school boats with no transfer?
  • austinhamiaustinhami Posts: 2 New Baller
    The warranty can be transferred through the dealership at a small price. This would include 6 years for the engine, 4 years for the boat and interior, and 2 years for the LCD touch screen
    Rednucleus
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 1,004 Mega Baller
    I would double check that warranty information with the Factory. They have refused to offer warranties if they consider the boat to have been used "commerically" which includes ski clubs and teams.
    Andre
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 574 Mega Baller
    I understand this is a private club boat and I am pretty sure the warranty does not transfer.I think there is another MC for sale at a school and there is no warranty......
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
  • 2Valve2Valve Posts: 487 Crazy Baller
    edited August 1
    I bet it skis amazing
    austinhami
  • dave2balldave2ball Posts: 1,109 Crazy Baller
    Those safety stickers are there because somebody did something real stupid and MC had to cover themselves liability wise.
    Broussard
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 561 Crazy Baller
    I think there is a slightly different program for warranty transfer from a “commercial” use vs personal, but it can have a warranty. Bit less hours and didn’t cover vinyl and maybe a few other things. At least it was like that a little while ago.
    austinhami