Can we get back to the important Stuff?

RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 1,022 Mega Baller
edited August 7 in News & Other Stuff

Enough of the SafeSport revisits and discussions about dock bumpers and fins. Lets focus on why we ski.....
I give this 4 out of 5 but loved the packaging.
igkyavtmechengHortonMISkierskialex6ballsBruce_ButterfieldScarletArrowAndrem_pagsnautique1228WishmarknMarkTimmBobFlakeaustinskierchrislandybraindamagetjs1295ALPJrskistromrobmollysilverlakeBKistlerBulldogghutchDaveDKimbymonColeGiacopuzzi

Comments

• ScottScottScottScott Posts: 1,412 Mega Baller
    edited August 7
    Anyone we know? Where brewed?
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 1,022 Mega Baller
    Sandy Springs GA just north of Atlanta. They had this in our local Publix grocery store
    DaveD
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,969 Mega Baller
    Looks like a west coast style skier.

But IPAs... yuck...
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
    ScottScott
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 738 Crazy Baller
    Love IPA. As dense and clouded as possible.
    Unregistered
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 1,412 Mega Baller
    I'm with @UWSkier. It appears the One Ski description is just for their IPA? Or other types also have skier references?
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,834 Crazy Baller
    @RAWSki local Publix? Do you mean near Whitestone? Ya think it's only on the shelves in the North GA stores?

Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,359 Mega Baller
    @ScottScott I will bring you some next time I am in town. I work about a mile from the brewery.
    ScottScottrobmollysilverlake
  • BKistlerBKistler Posts: 132 Baller
    Not on the shelves in Central Florida.
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 224 Solid Baller
    Hey @MattP bring some to the Whitestone Thur tourney. I'd like to buy a few of them and give em a shot.
    MattPRAWSki
    @ghutch you think you can afford the delivery and finder fees?? Ski well see you in September!
    ghutch
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,359 Mega Baller
    I know everyone was waiting to see what happened. I followed through and got @ghutch his Pontoon One Ski and some for everyone at the Whitestone Tournament today!

ALPJrGMCRAWSkiDaveD
    @MattP just put mine in the tower fridge please.