Wanted: 65.25" or 66.75" Goode Nano 1 (not XT)

I am looking to buy a Nano 1 in either size ASAP. Only criteria is that the core isn't broken down. I skied on a Nano 1 for a long time and had to discard it since the core finally broke down. Now I am looking to replace it.

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 32,813 Administrator
    You can have mine when you pull it from my cold dead fingers

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

Mastercrafter
  • BoozeBooze Posts: 481 Crazy Baller
    I have a 66.75
    I believe the core is ok, I got it last year just for fun and ran buoys no problem.
    Cosmetically in good condition too.
  • atestaniatestani Posts: 5
    Great... Pls email me at atestani at attglobal dot net with details. Thanks
  • bbruzzesebbruzzese Posts: 154 Baller
    i have a 65.25 thats virtually new. had one replaced under warranty and never skied on it. let me know and I'll send pics.
    Thanks, bbruzzese. I'd prefer a 66.75 and may have found one. I will get back to you soon if it falls thru.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,352 Mega Baller
    I have a 66.75 I used for 1 season.

Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas

• Run38Run38 Posts: 1
    Hey bbruzzese, if atestani doesn’t want the 65.25 let’s talk. I need one. Mine is broke down too.
    Kelvin... I sent you a PM with my email address. Let me know the price you are asking. Thanks
    Al
    I'm still looking for a Nano 1 but can also use a 66" in addition to the other sizes (65.25" and 67.25"). All the leads I had didn't pan out so I am reposting to bump the thread.
  • ShellShell Posts: 292 Crazy Baller
    I mean, if someone would like to donate one (any size) I’ll cut it down for my 6yr old grandson who is running the course;) he is stoked!
    DaveD
  • skiboynyskiboyny Posts: 307 Baller
    How do you know when the core breaks down?