Jobe Rogue suitable ski?

Jultsch05Jultsch05 Posts: 7 New Baller
Hi! I’m new to this forum and need your help. I have the chance to buy a 2013 Jobe rogue ski very cheap and almost unused but I don’t know if it is a suitable ski for me. I am mostly freeskiing but want to start skiing in the course more often as well. I would say I’m an intermediate skier and have been skiing for 6 years. Currently I’m on a 90s Ho Turbo (dont laugh) but need something better. Thanks for your help!
Tagged:

Comments

• GarnGarn Posts: 604 Crazy Baller
    That Jobe is such an old ski with old technology. Do yourself a favor and get something newer. I would suggest a HO Carbon Omni. Its a great ski that will work great both open water and in the course. Plus it will give you plenty of headroom as you progress and improve.
  • Jultsch05Jultsch05 Posts: 7 New Baller
    Ok thanks Garn I have been thinking about a carbon Omni as well but it’s just out of my budget
  • skibrainskibrain Posts: 283 Crazy Baller
    Here is a ski review on the Jobe Rogue
    https://ballofspray.com/jobe-rogue-review
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 1,104 Mega Baller
    What is your budget? Check Ski it Again always for good deals on modern used equipment .
    Thanks for the link seems like a decent ski even if it’s not new anymore in 2022
    Wish
    @MDB1056 around 500€. I live in Austria so I can’t use Ski it again
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 1,104 Mega Baller
    Yes that’s a factor indeed. Would agree with your comment above- a sound review of the Jobe- enjoy it. Definitely a leap ahead of the 90’s HO
    Wish
    Yea thanks I think I will buy it
  • WishWish Posts: 8,590 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Buy it.... if you have not already. It is a good ski. Sounds like a killer price. Do what keeps you happy and on the water.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    Thanks Wish I just bought it
    MattPSki_Dad
  • MoseMose Posts: 34 New Baller
    In Australia Jobe ski's wore very popular about 10 years ago but they have really dropped off but the roague was a good ski
  • HortonHorton Posts: 32,819 Administrator
    That original Rogue is a fantastic ski. If it's in good condition I would jump on it.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

Ski_DadJultsch05
  • HortonHorton Posts: 32,819 Administrator
    edited August 12
    @Garn The rogue is a all carbon PVC core ski not some old relic.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

Jultsch05Garn