Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Masters Live Webcast

BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
edited May 2011 in Videos, Photos & Media
I can't get the live webcast going for the Masters, anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,060 Mega Baller
    Its not working right now.
  • BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    Ok, Thanks Matt, glad its not just my computer. Hopefully they will get it going soon.
  • SMSM Posts: 529 Crazy Baller
    Where can I find it?
    Time spent on the water is time well spent.
    or check out the ballofscores app for updates... If your not one of those android people...
    www.Masterswaterski.com/video
    Thanks.
    Anyone know if the webcast will be working tomorrow?
  • gjohnsongjohnson Posts: 316 Solid Baller
    Late in the day it was working with no issues for me. Hopefully the bugs have been worked out this morning.
    Greg Johnson ~ Team Beer
    Sweet!
  • dibeckdibeck Posts: 17
    Does any one have webcast this morning? Saturday? Still cannot get anything but a blank screen. Thanks
  • skibugskibug Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    I can't seem to get it to connect this morning. I guess I will just go ski all day.
    Bob Grizzi
  • auskierauskier Posts: 456 Baller
    i assume we are skiing now. if im correct, its just past half 8 local time? so we are missing some 'short boarding'..

as long as its up before the swerving starts i dont mind. IMO, this will be one of the best womens slalom events in a few years, going by recent scores.
    Toby
    @auskier - you appear to have the local time correct. Women are tricking and ball of spray is posting the scores. At least that is being updated.
    it was up. now i think we are back down..
    Toby
    have not gotten any webcast yesterday or today yet! Webcast should think about doing audio only if the cameras not working.
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,356 Mega Baller
    The Masters had a great webcast the last 3 yeas. It seems to me they tried to use wireless internet this year and its a disaster. I also believe they changed vendors. They used to use Masters Live they switched to webcast-tv and those guys completely blew it
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    The video doesn't work on iPhone.
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,146
    Still nothing. Yesterday had it on a MAC with Firefox, could never get it on my Dell with Windows 7. No luck so far today at 9:20.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    Agreed in past it was great, seemed to run smoothly. You would think they would have pre-tested all this equipment ahead of time. I know technology changes all the time but sometimes the tried and true is best.
    Seems like the tweets are slowing down also, or no one it tweeting very often!
    I just heard from the guys there Video is not working at the moment, but they are working on it. Keep trying. A quick fix ballofscores app or the feed on the home page is streaming scores as well. I know its not video but its scores
  • Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 868 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Webcast worked fine when Horton and Smart weren't there.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    What a huge bummer, I was really looking forward to watching this webcast at it continues to rain outside. Dammit!!!
    Incredible skiing by open mens, wow. Or so I read because I COULDN'T SEE IT!
    if its not up tonight, at least i will get some sleep and not be a zombie at work tomorrow!
    Toby
    I heard that the webcast is a go for today.. lets hope so!
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,823 Mega Baller
    It seems that the Internet service at the site had changed thus, the bandwidth was the issue. Today, they have a different path to the internet on the site. It seems to be streaming very well.

I do like the fall-back "plan B" of audio only when bandwidth and connection issues are present!

-- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
    Is any body getting the stream? I am still not getting any webcast.
    I'm good! Close your browser and restart.
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
    Women's Trick Finals up soon...