Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gloves?

19skier19skier Posts: 109 Baller
edited July 2011 in Skis Fins Bindings
I just tried the Master Line "ProLocks" - for two passes. I have been using the Radar "loc" three finger gloves since HO was building them and don't want to try to adjust to these prolocks. Anyone with similar experience - what are you using now? Thanks, and anyone interested in a nearly new pair of size L prolocks? $50 shipped.

Comments

• skibugskibug Posts: 2,039
    I used to use Clinchers; the pro locks were an easy transition and I actually like them better.
    Bob Grizzi
  • 19skier19skier Posts: 109 Baller
    Thanks for the input. I went with the L and they are a pain to get on so XL would likely feel better. Think I am just too old to want to learn a new trick. They definitely work as advertised - felt like I had two fingers on the handle sometimes but never lost the handle.
  • Malibuboats91Malibuboats91 Posts: 30 Baller
    Are they still for sale? I am use to using the cheapest HO gloves they make. I need to upgrade. Read alot about the pro locks but and hesitant to get them.
  • BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    Me and several of my ski buddies use the pro locks, but remove the dowel. It creates just the right amount of grip and I can release and come on the handle better.

If you do it, just cut off the dowel close to the stitching and burn it so it doesn't fray.
  • Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
    Overtons Pro Champs. Wait for the sale and load up.
  • 19skier19skier Posts: 109 Baller
    Still for sale Malibuboats91.