Wanted - Goode Powershells

BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
edited August 2011 in Stuff For Sale
Been looking for some Goode powershells to show up on ski it again forever with no luck. Need a RFF, size medium.

Thanks

Comments

• skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,514 Mega Baller
    Get a pair of reflex, ship to team malibu and have him mount them on his plate, save bucks and great pr of boots, replaced my old power shells w this set up, magic
    NWA....Heaven on earth!
  • BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    I've been kicking that around too. But what a out the heal lift? What do you do for your backfoot?
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,514 Mega Baller
    I broke the heel lift on my powershells the first year i had them, never replaced it. I just don't tighten the rear foot down as much, BTW, nice to meet you at nats
    NWA....Heaven on earth!
  • EricKelleyEricKelley Posts: 300 Crazy Baller
    Boody,
    Ive got some like new medium powershells. My son outgrew and is on Reflex. They are the 4 not 5.
    Eric
  • BuckeyeBoyBuckeyeBoy Posts: 4 Baller
    Boody,
    Goode Power shells for sale on ski is again. (SIA17063).
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,297
    I have had two pair of Powershell 5's that both broke along the entire bottom seam. First pair they replaced under warranty since it was less than one year old. Second set lasted just over 1 year. There is a definite flaw where the thick sole meets the thinner side wall. I agree with Skidawg and will go that route also.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    Hey guys, thanks!! But I couldn't wait and bought a brand new set from Goode, OUCH, spendy. I was hoping to pick some used ones up.

But, I swapped out my front powershell for a reflex and like the fit/performance better. I left the powershell on the back, its a nice combo.