Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little help from the ballers with a boat sale

rwskierrwskier Posts: 235 Solid Baller
edited August 2011 in News & Other Stuff
It is time for our boat to go to its new home. Do any of you know anybody that is looking for a great deal on a Nautique 200 CB. We are motivated to sell and looking for the right buyer.

Here is a link to the photo album: https://picasaweb.google.com/106248643324310680477/2010SkiNautique200?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks for the help.
Russell
503-793-2464
Russell W. -

Comments

• RogerRoger Posts: 1,564 Mega Baller
    Besides no price and no hours in your post, the linked site will not display the pictures (did you set it to public?)...
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge
  • rwskierrwskier Posts: 235 Solid Baller
    Dang I hate it when that happens.....Photos are now public....the boat does have 330 hours on it, is exceptionally well cared for, super clean and is a promo boat so you will have to contact me for pricing.
    Russell W. -
  • Nick SullivanNick Sullivan Posts: 676 Baller
    This is a sweet boat, Skied behind it many times.
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    edited August 2011
    Nice boat love the MC trailer it was first put on. :)
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 247 Baller
    edited August 2011
    I like the classic colors and layout. Wish I had the $ for a 200. Jamie
  • rwskierrwskier Posts: 235 Solid Baller
    I had a few more questions come up.

It is a standard edition boat with the keyed Ignition. it does have Zero off, heater, custom strapless Bimini w/clear panel that snaps in between the windshield and the top. The trailer is a Ryan tandem axle with disk brakes and a swing away tongue. since it is a factory Promo boat the remainder of the warranties transfer to the next owner.
    Here is a link to the Ski It Again ad:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Promo_Boat&postid=13569

Thanks guys
    Russell W. -