BallOfSpray Rules - Update — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BallOfSpray Rules - Update

HortonHorton Posts: 29,527 Administrator
edited March 2008 in News & Other Stuff
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">There are a number of things here at BallOfSpray that, in my opinion, make it the best forum on the net. One of those things is Zero Tolerance for bad mouthing each other. I think allowing only registered users to post is another thing that improves the level of discourse. Within these guidelines, I strive to allow free speech. </font>
</p>
<font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font></font>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Since we talk a lot about equipment here at BallOfSpray, it is only natural that we would welcome the manufactures participation.<span>  </span>I know that many of the factory reps scan all the forums, and I would like to invite all the factories to participate and to announce news here. <strong>I would also ask manufactures to refrain from discussing the attributes of competing products and ask that manufactures also not use BallOfSpray for excessive self-promotion</strong>. If you would like to advertising on BallOfSpray please let me know.</font>
</p>
<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman'"><font color="#000000">In the same vain I would like to remind the skiers that unbiased opinion about anything skiing related is always welcome. </font></span>

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Comments