Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Promo Boats

HortonHorton Posts: 30,602 Administrator
edited September 2011 in Stuff For Sale
Seen the Ski-It-Again Promo Boat list? Promo boats are the only want to go.

http://www.ballofspray.com/promo-boats

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

Comments

• bxroadsbxroads Posts: 219
    I kinda like your boat plan.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 30,602 Administrator
    Yea boat ownership is over rated... but if you need one please get a promo boat. Support the promo guys.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,592 Mega Baller
    We've got a slot for a December delivery for the 2012 MC, now all we need is a new owner for this season's machine.
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    edited September 2011
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    I am supporting the program. Check my new ride!
  • We've got the cheapest 2011 Team 200 you could ever find for sale. No one in the country has one for sale this cheap with these hours.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• tru-jacktru-jack Posts: 234 Baller
    Shane, what are the details on your boat? interested. email jhunter at orillia dot ca thanks
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,263 Mega Baller
    @OB I can't wait! We need to break her in this week!
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 822 Crazy Baller
    I'm in the market for a new boat - wouldn't mind having a promo.

Need to get rid of my 2010 SN200 - any promo guys have good enough relationships with their dealers to work a trade (mine never did).
    Anthony Warren
  • tru-jack, I'll email you details in the morning.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,514 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I'd consider a promo, but not one that was used an ice breaker! That video made me sick to my stomach:( Hopefully the rest of you promo guys treat your rides a little better. As the target customer for a promo boat, I'd be more prone to buy one from the helpful owners on the user websites (like planet Nautique, or here). I would've bought Jody's, until I saw it beached;-)
    Scott Calderwood
    edited September 2011
    I stopped breaking ice as soon as I updated from the 1992 MC to the promo thing, I put my MC on "inboards only" today, it's last tourney is this weekend, then it needs a new home, email [email protected] if you're in the market for a ZO boat with seat heaters ! scarletarrow - where are you located ?