66.5" S2 for sale — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

66.5" S2 for sale

TNh2oskierTNh2oskier Posts: 101 Baller
edited October 2011 in Stuff For Sale
I have a 66.5" S2 for sale, its brand new with 1 set on it. No scratches marks etc. $1000.00 plus shipping to lower 48. I will attach some pics later if anyone shows any interest.
public lake skier and long time slalom addict.

Comments

• JASJAS Posts: 296 Crazy Baller
    Since Horton hasn't been on the S2 yet, interested in your impressions.
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    Before you sell it, move the front boot to 29.75" and give it another rip.
  • WishWish Posts: 8,117 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    What's the stock settings for the boot placement and fin placement? Assuming 29.75 is a forward move, what does that do??
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    I'm told the stock setting is 29.5" on the 66.5. I moved it to 29.75" and the speed was greatly increased and improved the off side turn immensely. My fin is;

6.890" Tips,
    2.490" Depth
    0.725 DFT
  • TNh2oskierTNh2oskier Posts: 101 Baller
    With my strada bindings I was at 29 7/16 or 5/8 (dont remember exactly) ....I had one more hole I could go forward, the problem is I'm out of sunshine and warm temps. I either need to take this back, sell it or keep it. I have always had the feeling when I get on a new ski, it either has potential to work for me, or not, and I probably have a biased opinion of HO ski's since I tore my acl on the cdx, and never ski'd one since till the S2.

So if no one wants this one, Its going back to the shop on Monday....Its a couple hundred under what I'm seeing them go for online, so I thought someone might be interested.
    BTW -Chuck my settings were very close to what you have posted, I think it was 6.90 tips, 2.495 and .730 with 8 degrees using the standard wing.
    The front foot at 29.75" was the key for me. I may even try 30" next weekend to see if it's even better. Good luck with whatever you end up doing with it.
    edited October 2011
    Ski is gone.