Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 A-2 67.5' for sale

Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
edited November 2011 in Stuff For Sale
67.5" A-2 2012 for sale. Like new condition. Great ski and am only selling it because I picked up a 2012 S-2. Priced to move, email me for details crdickey at hot mail dot com

Comments

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,270
    Chuck,

Would be interested to know what you feel the differences are between the A-2 and the S-2. Personally, I Love the S-2. Most forgiving ski I've ever seen. Much better than my Nano was.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    I'd have to agree with you 100%. I tried and didn't like the S-1, tried and loved the A-1 and the A-2 was even better. I won the S-2 in a raffle and was very surprised when I rode it for the first time. I have been on the S-2 for 2 weeks and maybe 20 sets, then jumped back on the A-2. I've decided to stick to the S-2 because it takes far less effort for the same results and I matched my PB the first set on it. Nothing against the A-2, I just like the new S-2 better.

As far as the differences; keep in mind, I am 170 lbs, ski at [email protected] and the A-2 is 67.5", the S-2 is a 66.5"

Even more stable feel than the A-2, if that's even possible

Speed attained for effort applied is incredible. I have to make sure I don't fly past my mark on the pull outs and I have to watch my speed into ball one. The A-2 is fast but takes more effort than the S-2

If I get out of position, like ski behind me, I just give it a little umph and it's back in front and I'm still in the pass.

Turns are carving like the A-2 but feel like I can slide the tail if I need to. That's probably the fin settings on the S-2, I have not liked anything I've tried other than stock settings on the A-2. These S-2 settings were given to me by Ces at Pacific Slalom dot Com and I like them.

The S-2 tip stays down better for me coming out of the turn.

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,270
    STEVEE,

Here is the comparison on S-2 vs A-2.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    My A-2 is still available and discount available for Ballers.
  • Thanks Ed, I have to try a s2. Looks like a 67.5 " for a 180 lbs guy. Seems. Like a big. Ski