Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

67" Senate C

ctsmithctsmith Posts: 281 Baller
edited June 2012 in Stuff For Sale
67" Senate C. MPD based with MPD bottom graphics. Syndicate fin. Excellent condition. $170 shipped. Trade for child/teen front binding/rtp

Comments

• ctsmithctsmith Posts: 281 Baller
    Any interest or feedback at all?
  • hackerhacker Posts: 61 Baller
    Awsome ski for anyone working in open water to mid 35 (34mph), perhaps beyond.... I love mine!
    Jim Ecker - Founder and President of the Hacker's club
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,126
    Good price for a great ski. Charles Mueller got on mine and ran 39 at 34mph on his first set ever at 34. Some people piss me off.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Back to top. About to list at ski it again.
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,273 Mega Baller
    OB, I bought some HO Basis bindings. One for my daughters boyfriend who has a size 14, and then a medium for her, which is normal size feet. They are not bad, and let rookies pop out easy enough, Lord knows he took more falls this summer than I have taken in 5 summers, gotta give him credit though for trying. HO makes a floating RTP that isn't too bad either. I found them on sale, I think at the Wakehouse. Should fit a Radar sequence, but I forget which mfg don't cross fit..
    [Deleted User]
  • WBLskierWBLskier Posts: 476 Baller
    What year is it? Is it still for sale?
    edited January 2012
    I cant remember the year. Maybe a Radar buff can chime in. I'm thinking a 2009 prototype but it could be a 2008. Definitely one of the two. It is still available.
  • MJEMJE Posts: 119 Baller
    edited January 2012
    It's a 2008.
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,459 Mega Baller
    @MJE cool "F" Bomb pic
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    [Deleted User]
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,273 Mega Baller
    edited January 2012
    It's not a prototype. Look in the Radar Sequence plate thread for the pic I posted of my ski. They had the white top. I believe they were all made at the end of 2010, when they switched the Senate C over to a Strada-type mold.
    [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    FWIW, The serial number "#0017" is scratched in the binding area and can be seen in the pic. This particular Senate C is several ounces lighter than a red bottom Senate C of the same length (both were weighed on the same scale, back to back).
    edited June 2012
    $170 shipped. I will also trade for child/teen front binding/rtp