Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best camcorder

The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,322 Mega Baller
edited January 2012 in Videos, Photos & Media
Looking for a CC under 200. What are people using that works for shooting skiing.
Shut up and ski

Comments

• Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Explain Apple TV. This sounds awesome.
    Jim Ross
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,325 Mega Baller
    I dont let my iPhone near or in my boat due to the close proximity of lake water. Sooner or later the two will meet. I have a cheap Flip. Not as fancy but minimal risk
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,161 Mega Baller
    The kodak playsport is a good cheap alternative. The older zx3 can be had for less than $100 bucks and it is waterproof to 10 ft. It will also do 720p at 60fps. Definitely good enough quality for training purposes.
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
  • WishWish Posts: 7,878 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited January 2012
    You can add these lenses to your IPhones or others for more options. I've seen them for less money. 2x telephoto would get the IPhone close enough for some good shots. Not perfect solution but looks fun.

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/cell-phone-lenses/
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,165 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Disland, knocked my wife's iphone off the dock into the lake. Retrieved from bottom but it was down there at least 30 seconds...no water seemed to get in. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,011 Crazy Baller
    LOVE my apple TV!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • Mrs_MSMrs_MS Posts: 319 Crazy Baller
    @MS...Guess who has an iphone? You should have one too...your crackberry is dumb!!! just sayin...:)
    I ski for fun, just the wife!
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,322 Mega Baller
    Its free
    Shut up and ski
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,011 Crazy Baller
    Crackberries are the betamax video players of our time.
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,322 Mega Baller
    Tell DL. If I could, I would toss my phone in the drink and not even own a cell. I hate all that crap. It is just one more way for someone to contact me and complain about something.
    Shut up and ski