YouTube and quarter speed — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YouTube and quarter speed

brooksbrooks Posts: 209 Open or Level 9 Skier
edited February 2012 in Videos, Photos & Media
browsing through YouTube the other day and noticed a new function where you can play any video as slow as quarter speed. neat to be able to do it on the site instead of having to re-edit. Also it makes any person sound drunk, which is pretty entertaining.

http://youtube.com/wlsnbros

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 8,117 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @Rico. You seem to know alot on the ins and outs of YouTube.
    Why do some vids posted on BOS play on the IPhone and others do not?? Will that change anytime soon? Is there an ability to slow vids down on the IPhone? Will there be?

Last question... Want to pull small clips out of several YouTube videos and edit them into a separate video for a project. Is there a way to do this? Is there a software needed? I have Ulead video editing software (latest version or close)
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • brooksbrooks Posts: 209 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @wish some videos are disabled on mobile devices this is done by the person that is uploading the video and that may be what you're seeing. I don't know about slowing vids on an iphone.

you can use realplayer to download videos and then edit them.
  • WishWish Posts: 8,117 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I guess it would be a good thing when downloading vids to chose option one as stated by Rico. Good to know and thanks for the feedback.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<