Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for '11 or'12 LXI

jayskijayski Posts: 800 Mega Baller
edited April 2012 in Boat Talk
Just sold my '07 and looking for a new or newer one, any leads would be appreciated, location irrelevant as long as it's US/Canada, already been through SIA, just thought maybe one lurking around somewhere available ASAP...THX!

Comments

• MAD11MAD11 Posts: 578 Crazy Baller
    Jeff's boat is awesome. Skied behind it a few weeks ago and you can't go wrong. Super clean too.
  • Ham_WallaceHam_Wallace Posts: 533
    What time frame are you on?
    Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?
  • Moskier3evMoskier3ev Posts: 169 Baller
    Thanks mad11and Kevin. The boat is a real good boat. You can see pictures on ski-it-again. Would help with delivery. Well equipted under 40. Give me a call 512-557-9258.
    2011 LXI White/Regal/Charcoal,moonsoon, ZO, factory Stereo, Bimini all hard post like the MC, Cover, motor box insulation, Sound supression with turn down tips, battery switch. Single axle trailer swing away. Never Titled

Jeff Lindsey
  • jayskijayski Posts: 800 Mega Baller
    @Ham with in a month would be max for me...
    h2oski
  • h2oskih2oski Posts: 176 Baller
    Our club has a very nice one located in Colorado, SIA #16374.
    Terry Bandel ezfintool.com AWSA Regular Judge & Driver
  • Ham_WallaceHam_Wallace Posts: 533
    Jeff's boat is sweet!
    Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?