Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rossi Fin and binding set up videos

HortonHorton Posts: 28,095 Administrator
edited May 2012 in Videos, Photos & Media

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

crashmanvegartravnewsBroussard

Comments

• The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,327 Mega Baller
    Check out all the Stradas on the wall. How nice woul it be to take your pick of the litter?
    Shut up and ski
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 825 Crazy Baller
    MS even with pick of the litter its still a Strada
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
  • WishWish Posts: 7,880 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Remember a pic in WSM where Andy had dozens of MPDs standing up behind him. There was another pic floating around here I think of a city dumpster full of Obrians skies. Great videos.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    Thanks Chris, very informative and well done. Good luck this year.
  • jefflymanjefflyman Posts: 110 Baller
    Thanks the timing is perfect I just got my new Vectors and mounting them on a new Vice. Is there stock Radar fin measurments I can use to double check my ski.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,968 Mega Baller
    That was good. I like the dowel to move the fin and the advice on locking down one of the set screws once you get the DFT set.
    Mark Shaffer
  • jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,430 Crazy Baller
    I'd like to see the pros have a fin adjustment race. You may have to give Glen Campbell and Jason McClintock a day's head start.... Have I mentioned I hate adjusting my Elite's fin?
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,012 Mega Baller
    @jipster43 I'm right there with you. PITA but I have gotten pretty quick at it. Luckily I do not do it all that often.
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,325 Mega Baller
    We had Andy at our lake. He was adjusting Elite boxes in 30 seconds or less. Typically took me at least an hour. Dont have an Elite anymore so I have less grey hair now
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
    I like the skateboard (which is designed to be banged around on asphalt) taking up two prime slots on the ski rack while the Stradas get unceremoniously stacked like cordwood on top of each other.
    www.FinWhispering.com ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent
    @disland ....does that surprise you? It's Andy 1. he designed the ski 2. ITS ANDY 3. he has been doing it way longer and more frequent than any of us 3. see point 2.
  • SMSM Posts: 529 Crazy Baller
    Last I saw Andy's elite, it didn't have an elite fin block on it.
    Time spent on the water is time well spent.
    @SM well I would interested to know what kind it was and if it still had the stock fin in it.
  • jefflymanjefflyman Posts: 110 Baller
    @ Chris, My new Radar Vice is a 68", I ski 22 to 28 off @ 32 to 34, always issues with tip pressure with my old F1X. Any help is so appreciated to make my first run a successful one.