Ski Home for sale in Maine.

gregtegregte Posts: 9 New Baller
edited May 2012 in Stuff For Sale
Hey everybody, I am selling my home in Maine and really would like to see a skier there. There are too few good ski sites left to have a non-skier move in.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Real_Estate&postid=18935

MattP

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 5,905 Mega Baller
    Very pretty setting for a home on a ski lake.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • Taelan28Taelan28 Posts: 262
    Haha, beautiful living room with a fireplace and you got a home gym in there.
    Maine is one of the best places in the country to live, they state supports Ron Paul
    eyepeeler
  • rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
    How many weeks of summer you get there? LOL
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 7,002 Mega Baller
    edited May 2012
    @rodltg2 Did you mean minutes?

But in all seriousness that really does look like a sweet spot for a summer home.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    MattP
  • gregtegregte Posts: 9 New Baller
    We get about 5 months of sking season, more if you like to stretch it out with wetsuits. Seriously though...there is no place better than Maine in the summer! Don't forget snow sking in the winter.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 7,002 Mega Baller
    Wait, you ski for 5 months in MAINE without even a WETsuit? You are a Real Man.

I don't know anybody in Massachusetts who is skiing bathing-suit-only for more than 4 months (mid-May to mid-September), and for a wuss like me it's not even 3.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    I [email protected]! I'm the last guy out of a heater top down here. I'd much rather be comfortable than look my best. And the southern temps do have a way of spoiling you a bit
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • gregtegregte Posts: 9 New Baller
    I do wear a thin heater top on the cool days. May-Sept is the usual season, we are turning into fair weather skiers a little more each year...getting old :)