Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discard Discussion

RobertPigozziRobertPigozzi Posts: 7 Baller
edited May 2012 in Videos, Photos & Media
Sorry ,.,.

Comments

• RobertPigozziRobertPigozzi Posts: 7 Baller
    edited May 2012
    Check me out , am only 14 years old and do 5 bouys @ 11mt ,. and won panamerican championship in 2010, with 13 years old and doing panamerican record [email protected] mt. I AM A REALLY GOD GIVEN TALENT.
  • ctsmithctsmith Posts: 281 Baller
    The song of choice in the video tells me what I need to know.......
    RobertPigozzi
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 394 Crazy Baller
    @OB I'm waiting for him to learn English!
    Andre Broussard | SkiBama Team Captain | SkiBennetts |
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,973 Mega Baller
    edited May 2012
    Not really appropriate music for a 13 or 14 year old. I would usually show that to my 12 year old but I don't want him listening to the music.

He is a good skier but so is Chad Meny 13 years old in the US and 2 time defending Boys 2 slalom champion. His current ranking score is 103.5 buoys which translates to 1.5 @ 10.75. Not my kid but I have seen him ski and he is phenomenal.
    Mark Shaffer
    RobertPigozzi
  • RobertPigozziRobertPigozzi Posts: 7 Baller
    sorry for the music video is not appropriate for the sport healthier. but actually elected because it beat music with the video and am not one of that guys who drink beer and get drunk
  • ScaredOfCorbetsScaredOfCorbets Posts: 87 Baller
    'Not really appropriate music for a 13 or 14 year old.'
    What Chef23 said.

Fixed it for ya...Check me out , am only 14 years old and do 5 bouys @ 11mt ,. and won panamerican championship in 2010, with 13 years old and doing panamerican record [email protected] mt. I AM A REALLY GOD GIVEN TALENT.