Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buckeye Buoy Tour #4

Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,736 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited July 2012 in Skis Fins Bindings
Now ! that makes me smile, the girl in second place on the rostrum, fabulous! hats off to the organisers, what ever format they used, it,s a winner for me, that photo, should be signed by all at the competition and displayed in the club house, what a great achievement.

" My Arms Keep Going Numb May Have To Use My Teeth”

Comments

• GKGK Posts: 138 Baller
    I'll be at Midwest Regionals Friday afternoon through Sunday morning if any of you Midwest skiers want to learn more about these fun formats that we use. I helped Indiana get their Buoy Tour started this year and I'm happy to help any other states that are interested. Just reply here or shoot me an email gk at rounding6.com. Remember, all of our formats are run as Class C so they're good for novice through deep shortline.
    Greg Kuenning - Cincinnati, OH
  • GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 273 Solid Baller
    Congratulations Greg GREAT JOB ! Exactly what the sport needs. Maybe we can get you to USA Water Ski HQ. and do a seminar for clubs around the country. It's called giving back. thanks again.
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 767 Crazy Baller
    @GK were skiing together last night and we were commenting on how healthy to sport of waterskiing is in the state of Ohio right now. The BBT is a big reason for it.
    Anthony Warren