Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S2 28 MPH

HortonHorton Posts: 25,685 Administrator
edited July 2012 in Skis Fins Bindings
I was trying to explain / show something to someone who skis at 28 mph tonight.

She could not relate to what I was doing at 32 off /55k so I slowed the boat down to 28 mph and 28 off.

I have to say the S2 rocks for that level of skiing. I hear the question all the time "Is that ski too much for my level" I have to say in this case the answer is for sure no.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

Comments

• DUSkierDUSkier Posts: 135 Baller
    I'll second that put a 17 year old girl on mine and she ran from 30mph 15 off straight through to 1ball 34mph 22off only a buoy or two of her practice PB First set!!!
    Nigel Sparrow
  • BBaginzBBaginz Posts: 4
    I completely agree. The design is brilliant, making it easier to ski the slalom course for a beginner.
  • WishWish Posts: 7,317 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I skied it at 28 by mistake. Forgot to change all the setting in my old PP after daughter skied day before. Skied great for me @28 off. Was kinda fun actually.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 797 Mega Baller
    Agreed again. I've skied it at 30mph-34mph at 15 and -22 and it skis great no matter what. Best ski I've ever skied no matter what the speed and length are in my case.