Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FS: 2000 Supra Legacy

Ed_ObermeierEd_Obermeier Posts: 1,345 Crazy Baller
edited August 2008 in Stuff For Sale
<p>
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font face="Arial">The EZ-Slalom corporate ski boat is available for sale to a good home.</font></span><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman'"><span>  </span></span><font face="Arial"><span style="font-size: 10pt">This is a 2000 Supra Legacy which I ordered and purchased new in March 2000.  The Legacy is the open bow version of the Comp hull with the front end lengthened above the water line by a foot to make the bow roomier.  This is the largest open bow you'll ever see in a slalom boat, it has the fully padded playpen bow and the area where the walk-through would be is a padded lid to a very large ski well.  I can actually lay out and take a nap in the bow, try that in any other comp boat.  And I'm 6' 3".<span>  </span>The ’98 – ’02 Legacy hull is considered to be the best open bow slalom boat Supra has ever built.<span>  </span>An excellent combination of family boat/serious slalom boat/novice wakeboard boat.</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"></span></font></font><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"><font color="#000000"> </font></span>
</p>
<p>
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font color="#000000"><font face="Arial">330hp Indmar Assault engine, MP-EFI, 440 hours.  Tracks as well as any boat you'll ever drive, seriously.  Wake wise very comparable to a MC 197, a little more bump at 22 off other wise a sweet wake.  PP 6.5n, shower & heater, hydraulic wake plate (adjust the wake on the fly), bow cover, "towing" cover, bimini.  Ski locker in back holds 2 wakeboards or 2 bagged slaloms plus lots of other stuff, front ski locker holds 2 bagged slaloms plus.  </font></font></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font face="Arial" color="#000000"> </font></span>
</p>
<p>
<span style="font-size: 10pt"></span><font color="#000000"><font face="Arial"><span style="font-size: 10pt">Anally maintained, oil changed religiously every 40 hours and at the end of the season before storing.  Always shedded and covered, carpet always sucked out with a shop vac and interior always fan dried after use.  Hull stripped and polished 2x a year, interior constantly being worked on (white vinyl with some gray panels and red piping).  Hull is classic white and red.  Single axle trailer, red, new Goodyear Marathon tires last year, swing away tongue.  </span><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"></span></font></font><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"><font color="#000000"> </font></span>
</p>
<p>
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font color="#000000"><font face="Arial">I have StarGazer installed but I intend to keep that and put the old PP back in it unless the purchaser wants to pony up the additional $$$ for the SG.  Other than that this boat is in excellent condition and has been completely reliable and trouble free. My asking price is $18,500, with options it listed new in 2000 for almost $34K.</font></font></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font face="Arial" color="#000000"> </font></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font face="Arial" color="#000000">If interested contact me via e-mail to </font><a href="mailto:[email protected]"><font face="Arial" color="#0000ff">[email protected]</font></a><font color="#000000"><font face="Arial"> or call me personally at 913-294-2148.<span>  </span>I have lots of photos I can send via e-mail if interested.</font></font></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font face="Arial" color="#000000"> </font></span>
</p>
<p>
<span style="font-size: 10pt"></span><span style="font-size: 10pt"><font color="#000000"><font face="Arial">Thanks, Ed <span>  </span></font></font></span><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma"></span>
</p>
Ed Obermeier - owner, EZ-Slalom Course Systems
www.ez-slalom.com

Comments

• Ed_ObermeierEd_Obermeier Posts: 1,345 Crazy Baller
    <p>
    The Supra has been sold.  Thanks to everyone who enquired about it.
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    Ed Obermeier - owner, EZ-Slalom Course Systems
    www.ez-slalom.com