Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What size/ski was Regina on before the N1?

bhsbhs Posts: 280 Baller
edited August 2012 in Skis Fins Bindings
Random question... Just wondering.

Comments

• ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,055
    She told me she tried a mid, but preferred the standard.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• jackskijackski Posts: 263 Baller
    99.9% sure 65.25 STD
    Jack
  • bhsbhs Posts: 280 Baller
    @jackski.... So ther is still .01 percent chance she was on something else....
  • KMKM Posts: 161 Baller
    Scot. Where did you find those surface area numbers for the 65.25" Nano One? Did Mr. Goode publish the surface area numbers for the 66.75" Nano One yet?
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,852 Administrator
    I think the surface area numbers are interesting but really they do not mean much. If they showed surface area behind your front heel that would tell you a lot more.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,118
    66 N1 has more surface area than the 66 Mid....Has anyone out there tried the 66 N1 yet ?
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    edited October 2012
    I road my65.25" today and matched my normal buoy count the first set. I moved the boots back to 28.5" on the second set and didn't like it. I'll move then back to 28.75" next time out and just ride it that way for a while before experimenting further. I'm on EXO Pro's with the adapter plates, which fit well and do not hamper the flex of the ski.