Camaro Products

waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 142 Water Ski Industry Professional
edited October 2012 in News & Other Stuff
FYI we are a full line Camaro dealer here on the West Coast in Cali and have lots of Titanium suits and Impact Vests in stock as many of the Ballers already know from purchasing from us...Thanks you can see some @ www.robbysskishop.com or call for anything else...
wbaski

Comments

• behindpropellersbehindpropellers Posts: 189 Baller
    Any extra baller discounts?
    MattP
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    I really liked my long-sleeved shorty. Warmer than suits that are much thicker. Only issue was that the titanium coating rubbed off under the arms, and then those areas weren't well insulated anymore. Still like the suit. Very nice.
    Jim Ross
  • mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,337 Mega Baller
    good down to 50 f is that supposed to be cold? our water gets way below 40 in the middle of winter we would freeze in this suit lol
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 142 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Of course there is a discount for "Ballers", where would we all be right now if not for this forum, to keep our sport connected worldwide!
    Razorskier1---call the folks at Camaro USA they will take care of you with that suit...
    253-867-5735
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    @waterskigirl

Just sent you an email about a Camaro vest. You can call or email me at your convenience.
    @waterskigirl

just placed an order for a Camaro vest, thanks for all your help.
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    edited October 2012
    @Chuck_Dickey I know you have a full camaro suit what vest did you get and why?
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    edited October 2012
    I bought the impact vest. The material is different than a normal vest and hold far less water (practically none) than my Eagle and has a bit more flotation. I like the Camaro products, I have several of their wetsuit variations, and am hoping I'll be equally happy with the vest.

http://robbysskishop.com/camaroimpactmensvest.aspx

Suggest you support waterskigirl and ask her for the "Baller" deal
    Good news, Bad news, Camaro USA is currently out of the Titanium 2mm long suit XL---More demand than they planned for! :(
    Glad I bought mine at Okeeheelee during the Nats! I bought the first one in the USA. It is a terrific addition to my cold water gear.
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    @Chuck_Dickey At what temp do you feel the 2mm needs to be replaced with a dry suit?
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    I use the Camaro until the water/air combo drops below 100F. Their Titanium suits are amazing in the sun regardless of the temp. They don't hold much water either, very light and flexible.
    Got the vest today, great quality, wrong size.....drat. Shipped it back for an XL, can't wait to try it next weekend. Great customer service from waterskigirl, your should check out her site
  • wbaskiwbaski Posts: 1 Baller
    Tried one on on Friday, very nice fit and great quality