Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero off instulation help.

slalomboy96slalomboy96 Posts: 72 Baller
edited October 2012 in Boat Talk
Hi guys, putting ZO into my 08 response, does any one have any photos of the install process, if having trouble finding the twin master slave cylinder connector.

Comments

• DougDoug Posts: 45 Baller
    Did you get the plug and play harness peace from Malibu it makes it about a 45min job most of that is drilling and running antenna wires
  • slalomboy96slalomboy96 Posts: 72 Baller
    Yeh, I got the extra canbus wire kits, all female plugs? Just doesn't make sense
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,742 Mega Baller
    Their may not be a twin connector in the indmar harness for the malibu . However their are only two wires you need to "T" into for ZO digital engine information. That is can high and can low in the round multi pin connector that connects the engine to the boat harness's. I prefer to to utilize this method over the twin connector because I have seen that part of the circuit be non functioning.
    We can get you the pin out numbers to identify which two wire's in the plug you will need. in the PCM harness i believe it is 17 and18 none the less we can identify for you later this morning.
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• slalomboy96slalomboy96 Posts: 72 Baller
    @jody seal thanks any help would be greatly appreciated, any chance of a photo?