Anyone renting or knows of a good waterfront rental house Miami Area, X-Mas holidays?

popofpopof Posts: 113 Baller
Hi everyone!

So my family and I are contemplating going to Miami for our X-mas break this year (France is nice, and snow is cool and everything, but some sun might not hurt!!).

Thought we could maybe rent a nice big waterfront house so i've started checking Airbnb and other sites, but it made me think maybe, just maybe, someone here knows of good deals?

Here is the deal:

8 adults, 1 baby, 1 teenager.
Would need 4-5 bedrooms at least
Pretty view (lake, ocean, something.) appreciated
Waterfront or "water-very-very-close" is a must have
Optional access to ski facilities greatly appreciated (6 out of 8 adults are slalom skiers)
We're not in town to party and cause any trouble, ages ranking from 25-65, good'old family vacations.
We are Respectful decent people, will commit to not deteriorating / breaking anything.
Budget : no more than 1,000 USD / night.
Dates: December 22nd - january 4th or 5th (approximately)

I'm well aware that this forum is not about real estate or anything but just in case I thought I might ask.

We are looking in Miami but are open to WPBeach in case a grat deal shows up there? Or any place with sun, water access, ski facilities close-by?

Anyway, just in case, if you know of anything or hear about anything, please let me know!

Thanks for your kind help,

Romain.

Comments

• rodbrodb Posts: 72 Baller
    Check with Schnitz
  • popofpopof Posts: 113 Baller
    Thanks for the advice! Will do so! Met the man once here in Paris, but I don't think he'll remember me.

Is he on this forum or should I try his email on his website?

Again, thanks!
  • rodbrodb Posts: 72 Baller
    he has a websight, but i just sent a message to a realestate agent i know in the area. will let u know when i hear back from her
  • popofpopof Posts: 113 Baller
    Wow!! Thank you so much for your help @rodb! Really!
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,804 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Www.vrbo.com
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Chairman of the Board

• colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    Just left him a f-book message to look here.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!