Skiing in Turkey

I am living and working in Istanbul Turkey for a year and wonder if anyone knows if there are any ski sites in Turkey or surrounding countries that have ski site that I can ski at?

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 31,525 Administrator
    I just checked the stats. Someone in Istanbul is a Baller - unless that is you.

There 180 visits from Istanbul in the last 12 months

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,313 Mega Baller
    I have a skiing contact there. I will check and see if I can find their information.
    Brady
  • PzazadzePzazadze Posts: 1 New Baller
    Hi mark, i have a site in north istanbul close to the black sea and happily accept guests. I have moved to miami florida but do go back for a week each month and would be happy to invite you. I would also introduce you to the other three cofounders of the site and you can call them when ı am not there. It would help if u can drive for slalom. Our season starts in may and ends in november. Best, Paul
    MattPBradyKiller
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,794 Mega Baller
    @pzazadze - welcome to the BoS ! Can you post any pictures of your site in Turkey ?
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,514 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Turkey Ballers, awesome.
    Shut up and ski
    aswinter05
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,794 Mega Baller
    BoT, that's "Ball of Turkey", essentially what happens when you go OTF when skiing after dinner on Thanksgiving Day
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    Skoot1123MattP
  • stuartmwoodstuartmwood Posts: 6 Baller
    I'm just back from Ververoda Ski School, Porto Heli, Greece (www.waterskigreece.com) The water was toasty warm and they have a Mailbu and 2 courses and open all year. Former Greek & Cyprus National Coach. I had a great time and skiing :-) Great place to ski in winter.
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,392 Mega Baller
    edited November 2012
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,514 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Ha?
    Shut up and ski