Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Houston Tournament

FYI, for anyone wanting to get in one more tournament of the year. We sanctioned a 3 round C at our lake north of Houston for 11/3. Weather is supposed to be sunny and 80+ degrees and our water temp should be low 70s. Let me know if interested.
Shane "Crash" Hill

Comments

• Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    That would be so dang fun . . . if I could make it there.
    Jim Ross
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,397 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Ice on local ponds today and I am done for the year. Next fall.
    Shut up and ski
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,085
    Don't worry, MS. I'll be up there in Bloomington again Monday through Thursday. I'll drive down for dinner Tues or Wed if you're around.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Cold up here. 19 this morn.
    Shut up and ski
    @ShaneH -- bring your stick brotha! I skied this morning -- 32 degrees out and the water is getting cold! Only ran 10 passes before my hands couldn't take anymore. Bring @MS up too -- he needs a good public lake ski set (bet he hasn't done that in 10 years!).
    Jim Ross
    @Razor Not so, I ski at Thagers also.
    Shut up and ski
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,693 Mega Baller
    I can vouch for that.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,215 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @thager and @MS would like to make it a goal to practice with each of you next season.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,693 Mega Baller
    Same here! I have a sweet boat .Would love the company. And I need the help.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,379 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I would love to come if I wasn't going to Baton Rouge to watch LSU vs The Gumps.
    Joe Darwin
    @6balls open invite all the time. I know its tough to leave home site or even drive by NG to come down but we could get all the water time needed.
    Shut up and ski
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,215 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @MS and @thager, would fly into Rochester...about 30-30'' in the air and see if I could bum a courtesy car. Sorry...thread hijack. Anyone going to Houston?
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Dodge Center and thager can pick u up.
    Shut up and ski
    @MS -- I count myself mistaken! I thought Pine was your sole practice site. You are right about skiing together -- just hard to make the time. For me I ski usually M-F at home, then Sat and Sun at NG with Mitch, Susan, and sometimes Dave. Doesn't leave much time to travel to ski with other people.

Punched the November card this morning with a set of twelve 32s before work.
    Jim Ross
    jedgell
    You are nuts. I was in the hot tub at 7am looking at the lake and it was cold. I was done a few weeks back. We need some rain/snow or we will have to dig a well.
    Shut up and ski
    Cold is good for arthritis and joint pain
    Jim Ross