Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jason Seels Waterski School Orlando Florida

Improve your skiing skills and technique in slalom, tricks and jump with top world ranked overall skier Jason Seels. Jason has 30 years experience in the sport, and has competed on the professional circuit at the highest level for many years. Visit my website at www.jasonseels.com for more details. Contact me on [email protected] or 407 9259455 to make your bookings. Hope to ski ya soon.

Comments

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,290 Mega Baller
    Reams road hmm I have skied that site before back when Fisher put an 8 buoy course on there a few years back. I actually rebuilt that ramp on my spring break one year. Lets see since then I think the Millita crew has had the place and TGas possibly someone else as well. Either way very secluded and protected spot right near Orlando.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,793 Mega Baller
    @mattp we skied it w/Jodi as well when wind blew out his primary site. Ran into the Mommers there after not seeing them since they were kids in Iowa. We worked on the jump a bit as well.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Brady
  • LazLaz Posts: 350 Solid Baller
    I just spent 3 days on that lake a week ago. It's a great site with a jump and an 8 ball slalom course. It is quite protected from the wind. The location is great as it's 5 minutes from Disney.

Jason has a lot to offer. The house is also a nice place to hang out between sets.

Two thumbs up.
  • DanEDanE Posts: 933 Crazy Baller
    edited November 2012
    @Horton -looks like you've got a candidate for an Open or 55k rated skier on board