Sweet Dreams

Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,789 Mega Baller
In reference to some past threads (ie Grow your MO and BOS addiction) I realized that indeed BOS is a part of life. I dreamed about BOS the other night. It starred Trent F and a few others (didn't recognize the faces only the profile pictures), there was some awesome pizza that a crazy dude brought from NY City, and imagine this, we were at a ski site in the ski hut awaiting our turn for a ski. Doesn't get any better than this!!!
Than_Bogan

Comments

• Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,246 Mega Baller
    A waterski dreams thread could be fun ... or terrifying.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,789 Mega Baller
    @than_bogan - I agree......at the very least entertaining!!
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,294 Mega Baller
    I think its ironic that you're dreaming of waiting to ski. To me that's just known as winter.
  • GarnGarn Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    Ball of Spray - the original wet dream!
  • ThePantsManCanThePantsManCan Posts: 443 Baller
    I have dreamt that I was hanging off the side of my boat with the top of the Passenger side Gunnel tucked tightly into my right armpit. I was in my footin suit and was obviously footin off the side of the Supra Comp. The weirdest part was that I was doing 36MPH in the slalom course and on my way to four ball, nobody was in the boat and I was controling it's direction with my mind.

And yes, I made all 6. From the looks of it, my dream took place in in the mid afternoon of an early July day with 65-75% cloud cover! It was sunny, but not overly so. Come to think of it, I never though about how the course wasn't even in the right place in my dream. It was sitting in a different part of the lake in an East/West Orientation. I'm just glad that didn't affect my visibility! Thats right folks! I have run 75off!!!...(In the Matrix)
    60% of the time, it works.... All the time.
    Skoot1123
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,036 Mega Baller
    edited December 2012
    I was teaching some Victoria Secret models how to get up on skis, I was in the water helping them to stabilize....... and then the dog jumped up on the bed and woke me up!
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,246 Mega Baller
    @AB Another reason not to own a dog...

I believe I've mentioned here before that one I've had perhaps 5-10 times over my lifetime is that I am skiing the slalom course with no driver, somehow steering the boat from the handle. The even weirder part is that I'm usually aware that what I'm doing is some combination of impossible and extremely dangerous, but I keep doing it anyhow and it keeps somehow working.

Also, I am nearly always on the lake where I first learned to ski, rather the one I've now been skiing on for almost 20 years. And they don't allow HP over 90 there, so sometimes I'm also aware that I'm breaking THAT rule.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    A_BSkoot1123usaski1Brady
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,197 Mega Baller
    @AB That wasn't a dog...it was @ShaneH!
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    Brady
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Ya - the only thing on BOS I might dream about is the VS models. Sorry fellas.
    Jim Ross
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    @Razorskier1 You don't dream about me? What the hell!!!! After all we have been through.
    I ski, therefore I am
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,036 Mega Baller
    He could have said he dreams about you wearing VS, and that would have been funny!
    Brady
    @Brady -- I dream about having the time and the money to visit, but that's where it ends my friend!
    Jim Ross
    Brady
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    @AB Dude, if it would get me on the water faster, I would wear VS for YOU!! @Razorskier1. I promise we will ski together in 13 my friend!! I will bring the Utah beer....will need a semi to get you drunk since it is a tad bit stronger than water!
    I ski, therefore I am
    A_B
  • MSMS Posts: 5,056 Mega Baller
    They have Beer in Utah?
    Shut up and ski
    Brady
    Depends on where you are. I've ridden at Slick Rock and they definitely had beer there! Lord knows you need one after a day of riding.
    Jim Ross
  • MSMS Posts: 5,056 Mega Baller
    I have had some very good beer in Utah. Squatters India Pale Ale is awesome.
    Shut up and ski
    Brady