Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nervous !Gonna be boat less soon.

rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
For the first time ever I will be boatLess! My parents have always had a boat and since I bought my first boat myself in 2000, I have always had one. I always buy the replacement before selling my old one. Hopefully save up enough soon to get my next tug.

Comments

• jerseydavejerseydave Posts: 44 Baller
    I'll make you a deal, you can come here for a pull anytime if I can hit you up for one in the future when you get another boat!
  • Not_The_PugNot_The_Pug Posts: 613 Crazy Baller
    @rodltg2 - I have a nice Nautique 200 I will sell you. :)
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    I'm considering letting my 03 TT197 go. 550 hours, z-box. PM me if you have an interest
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
    Thanks for the offers, but im probably leaning towards a boat I can buy cash. A nice 1997-2000 Nautique for example.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,325 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @rodltg2, you will have made s'one happy with the sale of your boat. Having skied both (I assume) did you find significantly better slalom wake/tracking/performance with your goal ride (97-00 SN) over your Cali Skier? I love my 2000 SN196, wish I could ZO it, not sold on z-box.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    I haven't found a replacement yet. Hopefully soon
  • RichRich Posts: 262 Solid Baller
    I haven't owned a boat for 15 years. Co-OP with 12 others. Thay are just a tool, ownership is overated.
    MattP
    Not overrated for me, its not just a slalom tug . I also enjoy taking my family out on open water. My kids like tubing and riding in the boat. And the wifes like to enjoy an adult cocktail , catch some rays and swim.