Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

68" MPD For Sale

35 in the bag35 in the bag Posts: 76 Baller
edited September 2008 in Stuff For Sale
<p>
Great Ski.....of course you already know that.....(several PBs through 38)
</p>
<p>
AUTOGRAPHED bottom (Andy, Will, Marcas, Jamie, Chris, Winters, Moore, Degasperie, Cox, Cale, Rogers, April, Freddie)...... Very Cool!
</p>
<p>
Gold fin (with extra hole for lowered, rear mounted wing)
</p>
<p>
No handle dings...... standard wear as expected for a well cared for ski.
</p>
<p>
Bought new @ 06 Nationals.......Liked it so much that I tried & bought it on Thursday, 1 formal practice set on Friday and skied it on Saturday in the Nationals (matching the high end of my normal bouy count).
</p>
<p>
Pricing.....Hum.... Well.... Probably worth $300-$350 w/o the Autograghs.......and I'm hoping that, to the right person, the Autograghs are worth another $100-$150.   So Asking $450.00 plus shipping (Michigan).
</p>
<p>
Why do I let it go.......moving up to the latest and greatest stick....whatever that turns out to be for me.
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
John Miller
</p>
John M
I used to think that ski tuning might be more complicated than Rocket Science.........
Now I know it is..

Comments

• BillBartonBillBarton Posts: 103 Baller
    <p>
    Where are you in Michigan John?
    </p>
    <p>
    Bill
    </p>
  • 35 in the bag35 in the bag Posts: 76 Baller
    <p>
    Bill,
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Live in Farmington Hills........ski @ Lake Jepawhit.
    </p>
    <p>
    BTW, after my set last night, skiing so well, Jeff thinks I'm nuts to get off this ski.......... so....I may just be nuts!
    </p>
    <p>
    John 
    </p>
    John M
    I used to think that ski tuning might be more complicated than Rocket Science.........
    Now I know it is..
  • Ed_ObermeierEd_Obermeier Posts: 1,345 Crazy Baller
    <p>
    Thought briefly about moving to an RS-1 from my currrent 68" MPD but it's skiing so well and feels so familiar that I see no reason to change.  If it works don't fix it, right?  Looking forward to next season, year 3, on my early issue (marked #0028) '06 MPD.
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    Ed Obermeier - owner, EZ-Slalom Course Systems
    www.ez-slalom.com
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,537 Mega Baller
    edited September 2008
    I've got a 68" MPD for sale, good condition $275. plus shipping if anyone's interested email <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>  It's got a few dings/scratches but I've run 4 @ -38 on it so it still skis killer. 
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"