Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2008 Ski Nautique 196 Team Edition

The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,971 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
loaded up Team Edition with 113 hours, one owner and in show floor condition. 36,900.
Shut up and ski
ALPJr

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 5,522 Mega Baller
    On consignment, too, no sales tax. www.sonwatersports.com
    I bought a consignment boat from them a few years back and had a good experience.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • jedgelljedgell Posts: 361 Baller
    That's a nice boat. Those 196's are holding their value, it's a lot of money for a 5 yr old boat and single axle trailer. Local promo sold his 08 Team in 08 for $39k, looked just like this boat.
    Justin Edgell - Bozeman, MT
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,442 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow, and I paid $27k for my '08 LE with around 100 hours on it. Makes me wish I would've kept it another year.
    Scott Calderwood
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,971 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Brad B had a promo just like it in Minn also. I used to get my Promos through SON and I help them move product when I can.
    Shut up and ski
    We paid 32K for our 08 in 2010.
    Shut up and ski
    The gap between a 2010 200 and a late model 196 is rapidly closing, especially when comparing a CB to CB. Being in marketing, this would tweak my interest if I worked for CC, as there's obviously still a market for them. Not trying to start a "bring back the 196" discussion, just making an observation! Beautiful boat Mark, love the colors.
    Scott Calderwood
    The_MS
    Are any of them selling in the mid $30's? I've seen a lot for sale one the $31-34 range, I hope the actual sell price is a bit lower. I'm wanting to upgrade to ZO Nautique, might have to buy an older one and do the conversion.
    The resale is driven by the high price of the 200 upgrade. Price should be lower on a '08. If interested would drop a fair offer in there understanding it may be turned down. Ya never know. I didn't think my offer on a consignment boat would be enough and it worked out.
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,112 Mega Baller
    edited January 2013
    Dave, Save yourself a bundle. Buy a nice 02 and convert to ZO. Its so easy even a tool challenged MD couldn't mess it up! Plus I will help. You will love the pull!! : )
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    Thanks @thager. I like that plan but I'm not buying just yet. Finances a little tight as I decided it was time to pay off my student loans...only took 13 years :)
  • GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 278 Solid Baller
    sold my Cream Puff, 100 hour, 2008 for $35,500 in 2008 Sold my perfect 100 hour 2009 in 2009 for $35,500
    MattP
  • GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 278 Solid Baller
    I'll be selling my 2013 this summer for a great price.
    sold
    Shut up and ski
    Any idea what the final sales price was? I'm looking for a ZO 196, curious what they're actually selling for.
    It was a consignment and went to a local buyer for 35,900.
    Shut up and ski
  • jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,381 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow.
    Joe Darwin
  • ntxntx Posts: 838 Crazy Baller
    @jdarwin, I will second that. WOW WOW. I guess our 2009 is worth WAY more than I guessed.
  • rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
    Wow is right. I sold my 08 in 2010 for 29500
    Where are they when we sell our boat. Makes me think about putting the 09 up FS but then what do you buy?
    Shut up and ski
    Wow, congrats! Now I really wish I would've waited to sell my '08. I agree with OB, that's right in there with some 200's on the market. I suppose it does depend on what you want, and not everyone wants a 200. With an '08 selling that quickly for that kind of money, how can CC not see it would be a good idea to at least offer the 196 as an order only boat? There's obviously a demand out there.
    Scott Calderwood
    The_MS
    I wonder how many 200s they would sell with a 39-41k price point?
    Shut up and ski
    brody
  • h2oskih2oski Posts: 176 Baller
    @jedgell Our clubs 09 is for sale.
    Terry Bandel ezfintool.com AWSA Regular Judge & Driver
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,294 Mega Baller
    We have a 07, ZO, Bimini, trailer that is one year old, about 940 hours, aftermarket stereo in dash.
    Maybe we should put it on the market? Are people avoiding the 200 due to gas/oil consumption?
    2 more listed on SIA today. That Blue boat is the prettiest 196 I have ever seen.
    Shut up and ski
    Your former boat? I like the Orca one too!
    Looks nice, dont it?
    Shut up and ski
    Yes it do!
    At these prices I might just save up for another year or two and get a used 200. Or buy an older one and upgrade to zo.