Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ski-Doc Camera Mount Review

HortonHorton Posts: 30,586 Administrator
edited March 2013 in Reviews
Below is some additional footage to wrap up my review of the Ski-Doc Camera Mount. At $59.00 this unit is the economy choice. No camera mount is going to do as good a job as an experienced photographer but if how often do you have Tom King in the boat when you ski? This camera mount is simple, rugged and gets the job done.

Get yours at http://theskidoc.com/ While you are at it get the fantastic Ski-Doc Workstation.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

Comments

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,270
    Got the Workstation some time a go, and Love that thing for tuning skis....Great to take down on the Dock vs. taking the ski into the shop.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • crashmancrashman Posts: 722 Crazy Baller
    Just ordered my ski doc. Now I can post all kinds of ugly videos for you guys this summer.
    slalom addiction triggering irrational behavior
  • crashmancrashman Posts: 722 Crazy Baller
    Also wanted to add that this company has great customer service. The first unit I received had been handled a little rough by the fedex man- I sent an email and they shipped me a new one right away.
    slalom addiction triggering irrational behavior
    MattPmkcflHorton