Below is a video review of the Trailer Valet Multifunction Trailer Tongue Jack. It took about 15 minutes to install the Trailer Valet to the trailer. If I had read the instructions it would have taken less than 5 minutes. For maneuvering a trailer in tight spaces or moving a trailer a short distance without a vehicle with a tow hitch the Trailer Valet the perfect solution.
Below is the an official (and more accurate) video about the Trailer Valet
1. Stows and sets up in seconds
2. Minimum height of 12.5 inches, maximum height of 23.5 inches, lifting range of 11 inches.
3. Positraction for ease of handling and maximum traction
4. Dual strong and durable 9 inch 85psi tires
5. Integrated automatic brake kicks in when handle is released
6. High and Low Gear Drive*
7. Made of high quality steel with a hammered powder coat finish
Product Specification (Subject to change):
• Weight: 50lbs
• Material: High Quality Steel/Copper/Rubber
• Dimensions: 29Lx16.5Wx9.5H
Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray