2013 HO Freeride

mikeymikey Posts: 67 Baller
Im in the market for a new ski. What are your thoughts on the HO Freeride? Im a intermediate skier on a public lake skiing behind a Cobalt 200. I was thinking about getting the Radar Senate, but the HO Freeride looks interesting too. I have no access to a slamon course. Just open water skiing in not so perfect water..

Comments

• allycatallycat Posts: 196 Baller
    how about a HO triumph there okay in the rough and carve up the smooth stuff aswell a fun ski .just my opinion coming from another average open water skier reckon the blokes on here will no more
    bogboy
  • GarnGarn Posts: 586 Crazy Baller
    That new HO Freeride with the unique sidecut really looks interesting. I want my wife to try one. @MarcusBrown seems really stoked about it.

Garn
  • mikeymikey Posts: 67 Baller
    Yep, I watched the video... Looked pretty fun carving back and forth and jumping the wake every know and then..
  • aswinter05aswinter05 Posts: 363 Baller
    Another bump for the triumph. Mine is for sale on ski-it-again. :)

I skied with it in public, open water 100% last season. Easy to pop up, VERY stable, etc.
  • XR6HurricaneXR6Hurricane Posts: 328 Baller
    The part that is hilarious to me about both the Freeride and the Radar Satori is how the manufacturers are talking like they just now realized that there are people out there who ski on public lakes behind any old towboat and have to contend with less than perfect water. That describes about 95%+ of all of the people who will ever purchase a slalom ski.
    allycat
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,516 Administrator
    @mikey I have not skied on the Freeride yet (waiting for the box to show up) but everything I hear is good. I do not think you can go wrong.

Also stay away from balls. They will suck the fun out of skiing and all the money out of your wallet.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes