A Baller, please buy this!

rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
edited April 2013 in News & Other Stuff
Lets not lose this lake to a non skier! And if a baller does buy it, can I be your best friend?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/reb/3749441633.html

Comments

• kmenardkmenard Posts: 212 Baller
    put the decimal point in the right spot and I am THERE!
  • rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
    Or drop the last 9 !
  • jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,433 Mega Baller
    Zmerzel's. I skied there quite a bit late '90s, early '00s. Nice site, dock, home, shop, go-cart track. Good set up for a family. The way access is set up you could also have a club setup there pretty easily to help defer some costs. Surrounded by rice land.
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
  • estromestrom Posts: 512 Baller
    What a nice setup.
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,201 Mega Baller
    Is the fruit bowl included?
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
  • skihardskihard Posts: 565 Crazy Baller
    I'm in the process of buying a lot in a ski community! As soon as the survey's are done we just have to make the final payment! And I will be able to build on it for a heck of a lot less than this!!!!!

Would be sweet if it was all your own though no doubt!!!!!
    Life's about working hard and then having fun on the water!
    I am - are you?
    @ski6jones - I think so. I'll check for you. The family I used to ski with there had a local Mexican woman that would cook for them and she made some awesome Mexican fare. If she was included, it would be so worth it.

@skihard - where is your ski community?
  • skihardskihard Posts: 565 Crazy Baller
    I'm trying to purchase a piece of property at Ski Texas south of Houston. Phase 2
    Life's about working hard and then having fun on the water!
    I am - are you?
  • Rpc29Rpc29 Posts: 224 Crazy Baller
    Speaking of things ballers should buy. Found this boat on Craigslist, less then 200 hours on a 2007 Mastercraft with Zero Off for $30,000

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/3702907256.html
    Jordan
    @scotichopman - never had a name really. Family that built it was the Zmerzel family. We just always called it Zmerzel's. Skis well. Slalom only site. Weedy but everyone generally has to deal with that sometimes.
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,504 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    @Rpc29 Beware of the 2007 MC with ZO. The unit would have been flashed and the hours would have went back to Zero when they added ZO. The 2007 MC is a nice boat. I love the colors that were on the Promo boats that year.
    Shut up and ski
    Texas6
    That lake is like 10 minutes from my office , it would make an awesome home for me. I better start playing Powerball now that its in California !
    Forgot - has a nice sand volleyball court too. Should've remembered that - I used to play on it enough. Really fun set up for family and entertaining. Lake - check, palapa style dock - check, pool - check, volleyball court - check, go cart track - check, lots of lawn for whatever you do on big lawns - check, nice updated home - check, plenty of room for storage and workshops - check. Out in the country, but not too far from town - check. Dang, I want it.
  • Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 934 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Should we crash the open house and take some ski rides?
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    MattP
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,312 Mega Baller
    Is there potential for more lots on the lake if the buyer wanted to turn it into a development. A ski lake is great but if you don't have anyone to ski or train with what's the point?
  • WishWish Posts: 8,421 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I've been involve with two ski lakes in FL were the thought was "if you build it they will come". They didn't. Empty lots and lonely owners. Economy crashing made it rough to sell anything.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    @mattp , now way , never !
    It's only a 20-acre site and the property lines are pretty close on either side of the lake. Plus, I think it may be zoned Ag-20 so you may not be able to subdivide. If you could subdivide maybe there would be room for a home at the southern end. Having ski partners is a definite must. Having them built into the family is nice, but if not, you need someone that is on the same page with you and willing to drive over to your place for every practice set.
  • RampDoddRampDodd Posts: 28 Crazy Pro Jumper
    Does anyone have any more info on this lake? The posting is down . What was it going for?
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,335 Mega Baller
    edited April 2013
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of $2 million, if I recall correctly. But, that may also have been the price tag on the site near Seattle, which was amazing.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    Ski pretty much year round in Nor Cal !
  • crashmancrashman Posts: 722 Crazy Baller
    This one Wisdom lake is an hour or so south of me. I'm not sure what the story is- last year I was thinking about buying a lot on it and now the entire development looks like it's for sale before it got off the ground.

http://www.landwatch.com/Decatur-County-Indiana-House-for-sale/pid/258456957
    slalom addiction triggering irrational behavior
  • WishWish Posts: 8,421 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited April 2013
    I wanna know who is buying this one (sale pending). I've skied it many many times. So if the new owner wants some help getting used to the site and know all the in's and outs of how it skis and drives.....well, I'm your guy. Best done in person though.

http://live.keyes.com/1216839__R4597076_700 HAMMETT LN_NEW SMYRNA BEACH.html
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    MISkier
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    @Wish, it's really hard to say anything is a "deal" at $1.7M but everything is relative. That is one hell of a deal at that price. Wow
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • RampDoddRampDodd Posts: 28 Crazy Pro Jumper
    so much money!!!!! We need some cheaper lakes , Someone has to have a pond they don't use anymore!!!!!!!!!!!