Salt Lake City April 27-28 - pull?

StonerStoner Posts: 73 Baller
SLC Ballers- will be in your area this weekend on a layover and trying to find someone gracious enough to give me a pull or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Comments

• StonerStoner Posts: 73 Baller
    It is now looking like I will get into SLC Saturday early afternoon and leave Sunday late afternoon. I will gladly ski behind anything. Appreciate the help.
  • KlundellKlundell Posts: 432 Open or Level 9 Skier
    No water in our Lake yet (comes from an irrigation canal) or you could venture up to Ogden. If you are looking for something fun to do the Supercross is at the University of Utah stadium on Saturday. Always a good time... Best racers in the world.
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,085 Mega Baller
    @Stoner I would be happy to give you a pull Saturday. Let me know. @Klundell, will you please get some damn water!!!!! We are running low as well
    I ski, therefore I am
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 947 Crazy Baller
    @stoner would love to have hooked you up with a few sets at Utah lake this weekend but i am not available! Report back if you end up getting to ski?
    Ski it if you can!!!!
    You guys rock. @scottchipman , I spoke with Keith Morgan. Thanks. @Brady I will pm you some contact info. My schedule is a little crazy on Saturday but should be in SLC early afternoon. Trying to land at Provo but most likely will have to drive from SLC. Thanks again.
    @scottchipman , not my plane but have some say into where to land. Shooting for Provo but will most likely be SLC. Thanks for the directions. Anyone ski on Sunday?
    @scotchipman , appreciate the help. My apologies on the misspell.
    @scotchipman , I found your course today but missed hooking up with Keith Morgan while he was out there. Beautiful spot. If you or any of your club members have room tomorrow I would love to ski that course. Thanks for your help. 269 615 1580
    @scotchipman , likewise. Thanks for the time on a new lake and thanks to your club for allowing me to jump in the rotation. Got into Austin, TX late last night and skied a set this morning with a couple of old friends and then made it home mid afternoon. Good thing it is windy here in MI because my ski partner is itching to get out on the water. It is a good soreness...