Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ski Review - O'Brien Conquer first few rides

HortonHorton Posts: 30,608 Administrator
edited June 2013 in Reviews
The first thing I have to say is the ski is beautiful. Most skis are not shinny but the Conquer is very shinny. This is a very good looking ski.

There was some confusion about fin and binding settings for the first few rides so I did not exactly light it up right out of the box. Today I narrowed in on the right settings and the ski is coming to life.

The ski makes a crazy amount of space and width is as good as I have ever experienced. All of the settings adjustments are about smooth exit from the turn. After 3 adjustments today passes at 35 off feel like the boat was going slow.

It is going to take a number of rides to really start to understand the ski but every ride I feel better about it. It is nice to ski on a ski that has some personality. There is no question that the Conquer is unique is a field of cookie cutter skis.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

Comments