Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Slot Caliper

HortonHorton Posts: 29,528 Administrator
edited December 2008 in Skis Fins Bindings
<p>
I reviewed Dave Dipol's <strong><font color="#000000">Digital Slot Caliper</font></strong> on the front page today. Pretty darn cool.
</p>
<p>
<a href="http://www.ballofspray.com/">www.BallOfSpray.com</a>
</p>
<p>

</p>

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,456 Mega Baller
    Will the slot fit the variations in fin thickness ?
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • HortonHorton Posts: 29,528 Administrator
    I used it with a carbonfin that is a little on the thick side and it was not a problem. I do not see how this will be an issue.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

• Thomas WayneThomas Wayne Posts: 550 New Baller
    <p>
    Looks like a good idea; being the proud owner of more than half-a-dozen digital calipers I would might mention, however, that you'll want to maintain some new, unopened batteries in your toolbox and you'll also want keep it away from water.  The only thing more useless than an unloaded gun is a digital caliper with a dead battery.
    </p>
    <p>
    Next spring we'll be releasing a device that allows for easy, perfect, repeatable measurements of all three fin dimensions using ANY type of caliper and eliminating the need to remove the wing (for depth measurements).
    </p>
    <p>
    TW
    </p>